To get the service, as you usually need to register first. STEP 2 Fill in and follow that have been provided. You'll then get the code that you need to add on your web page. There are two types of code, the code that is placed on the main web page and you put the code on another page (not on the main page). Now copy the code to the pages you want to observe the statistics.
- Well, after a web page that has been disisipi code from HitBox are uploaded, you can find various info such as:
- Page Views, the number of pages viewed.
- Pages Per Visitor seen, the number of pages viewed by each of your web visitors.
- Most requested Pages, the most page views.
- Average Depth of Pages, shows how the number of pages viewed by visitors to your web. In other words, a visitor to see how many web pages.
- Browser Version, the browser used by visitors to your web, can Internet Explorer, Mozila Firefox, Opera, etc..
- Resolution monitor, menujukkan resolution monitor used to view your web.
- Referring URLs, indicate from which they come to your web, if the link from another web, search engines, bookmarks, or the other.
- Time spent on Site, shows how many seconds, minutes or hours-kah the visitors are on your web.