Broken Friendship Quotes, lost friendship quotes, bad friendship quotes, sad friendship quotes, broken friendship poems, bad friend quotes, broken friendship quotes images, broken friendship quotes xanga, broken heart quotes
- Friendship isn't about whom you have known the longest. It's about who came, and never left your side.
- There is nothing more dreadful than the habit of doubt. Doubt separates people. It is a poison that disintegrates friendships and breaks up pleasant relations. It is a thorn that irritates and hurts; it is a sword that kills. ~ Lord Buddha
- It is strange how often a heart must be broken before the years can make it wise.
- The worst solitude is to be destitute of sincere friendship. ~ Sir Francis Bacon
- We all lose friends.. we lose them in death, to distance and over time. But even though they may be lost, hope is not. The key is to keep them in your heart, and when the time is right, you can pick up the friendship right where you left off. Even the lost find their way home when you leave the light on. ~ Amy Marie Walz
- Moving on is simple; what you leave behind, that makes it difficult.
- A simple friend thinks the friendship over when you have an argument. A real friend knows that it's not a friendship until after you've had a fight.
- A true friend is someone who sees the pain in your eyes while everyone else believes the smile on your face.
- You meet people who forget you. You forget people you meet. But sometimes you meet those people you can't forget. Those are your friends.
- If you're alone, I'll be your shadow. If you want to cry, I'll be your shoulder. If you want a hug, I'll be your pillow. If you need to be happy, I'll be your smile... But anytime you need a friend, I'll just be me.
- We always thought we'd look back on our tears and laugh, but we never thought we'd look back on our laughter and cry.
- A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words.
- Never explain yourself. Your friends don't need it and your enemies won't believe it. ~ Belgicia Howell
- Friendship must never be buried under the weight of misunderstanding. ~ Sri Chinmoy
- Since there is nothing so well worth having as friends, never lose a chance to make them.
- Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget. ~ G. Randolf
- My father always used to say that when you die, if you've got five real friends, then you've had a great life. ~ Lee Iacocca