Sabtu, 13 Januari 2007

Cute Quotes for Facebook Profile

Cute Quotes for Facebook Profile, cute quotes for facebook profile pictures, cute quotes for facebook status


"I am The Author Of My Life" && I'm Currently Writing In Pen; I Can't Erase My Mistakes All I Can Do Is Learn From Them; Everything I've Been Through In Life; Shapes Me Into The Beautiful Young Lady I am Today; As The Days Go On I Get Wiser && Strong ... ♥ ...

"Would like the opportunity to prove that winning the lottery would NOT ruin my life"

I'm thinking about thinking but i don't know what to think about so i think i should just stop thinking before i think too much! :P

"Wants to say thank you to all the people who walked into my life and made it outstanding and all the people who walked out of my life and made it fantastic "

"Some things are worth FIGHTING FOR, some things are just NOT WORTH the fight, and everything else..JUST SHAKE YOUR HEAD AND LAUGH..It doesn't matter anyway!"

Express yourself about what you feel and your mantra of life in your Facebook profile. Use any of the good quotes to live by. If not quotes, just write a few lines about yourself.

"If U feel stressed, give urself a break. Eat some ice cream, chocolates, candy and cake. Y.? Bcoz STRESSED spelled backwards is DESSERTS!! Enjoy Life.:-), That's my style? Come, Join me..."

"Poke me if you have had a crush on me , like this if you think i'm cute , inbox me if you ever wanted a relationship , put a smile if we are friends =] , put an angry face if you don't like me :@ or put a heart if you wanna be more than friends ♥ . Now let's see who is brave enough to put this as their status :)"

"Love me or Hate me. Either way im still on your mind :p"

Sumber: www.buzzle.com


www.kumpulanmotivasiterbaik.blogspot.com

Label

4 month with u Android Aneka kue Anniversary Quotes antariksa Apple artikel Artikel Umum asal astrologi bahasa inggris bayi Beauty Quotes Beginning Quotes Belief Quotes berita Best Friend Quotes Birthday Quotes Birthday Sayings biru BlackBerry blog tutorial buku Business Quotes Catatan cerpen Change Quotes cinta cirahan hati Clever Quotes Cool Quotes Crush Quotes curahan hati Cute Dating Quotes download Dream Quotes dunia dunia perempuan Education Quotes Entertainment Environment Quotes Environmental Quotes Equality Quotes Experience Quotes Facebook Status Failure Quotes Faith Quotes fakta family Family Quotes fenome fenomena film Flirting Quotes Forgiveness Quotes fotography Free Software Friendship Quotes funny Funny Quotes gadget gak penting gambar unik games Giving Quotes Good Evening Quotes Goodbye Quotes Gossip Government Quotes Handphone Health Health Quotes Heartbreak Quotes hewan holywood Home Quotes Hope Quotes Hot News HP Humor Quotes Ibadah indonesia info Info Bandung info.unik inspirasi Inspirational Quotes internet iseng islam Jealousy Quotes Kata Kata Lucu Kata Mutiara Kata Ucapan keindahan dunia Kekejaman manusia kenzt Kesehatan Kisah Sejati Latin Quotes Leadership Quotes Legenda Life Quotes Liga Champion Loneliness Quotes Love Quotes Lovely Lucu Makanan makhluk asing Management Quotes masakan indonesia Mistake Quotes misteri Mother Quotes Motivational Quotes MotoGP Movie Movies Quotes Moving Quotes Multimedia Music Quotes Musik muslimah Nature Quotes Patriotism Quotes Peace Quotes pendidikan pengetahuan Performance Quotes persahabatan Personal Quotes Positive Quotes psikologi Puisi Quotes About Happiness Quotes and Sayings Quotes SMS Quotes Technology realita remaja Renungan resep masakan rremaja Rumi Quotes Sad Quotes sadis sains sejarah seks selebritis Smile Quotes Space and Astronomy Spring Quotes Success Quotes T-Shirt Quotes Tanaman Obat Telkomsel Thank You Quotes Thoughtful Quotes Time Quotes tips Tips and Tricks Tips and Trik Trik Truth quotes Tutorial Adobe Photoshop ufo unik Valentines Day Quotes virus Wedding Quotes windows Wise Quotes