Currently you have two options for connecting a PC to the Internet. The first choice, Ciplus can install the new Internet connection to a PC is. But of course this option is less efficient. Cost required to create a new connection is certainly not small. Not to mention the levying of affairs.
Options to two, Ciplus can share Internet access on one PC to another PC through the network. Share Internet access also can be done in two ways. The first way, you can use the Proxy.
You need to install Proxy software on a PC connected to the Internet. Only in the PC, set in Internet Options so that it leads to the Proxy. This setting is in the [Start]> [Control Panel]> [Network and Internet]> [Internet Options]. In the Internet Options window, select the tab [Connections] and click [LAN Settings]. Check on [Use a proxy server for your LAN (These settings will not apply to dial-up or VPN connections)]. Then fill in the name of the PC or the IP address of the PC has access to the Internet Address column. Do not forget to fill in its port in the Port. Click [OK] twice and after that, you can access the Internet from any PC.
Alternatively, if you do not want to be bothered to install Proxy, is a feature you can utilize to share Internet access in Windows Vista. How, follow the steps below.
- Click [Start]> [Control Panel]> [Network and Internet]> [Network and Sharing Center].
- In the Tasks panel which is located on the right, select the option [Manage Network Connections].
- In a new window that appears you will see that there is a series device in your PC. Right-click on the device which is the source Feed Internet access, and select [Properties].
- In the Properties window, select the tab [Sharing].
- Give a check mark in front of the option [Allow other network users to connect through this computer's Internet Connection].
- In the Home networking connection, select the type of network connection that you use, whether the form of [Local Area Connection] or [Wireless Network Connection].
- If you want the connection terbetuk each time a request from a client PC, please also check the options in front of [Establish a dial up connection whenever a computer on my network attempts to access the Internet].
- Click the button [Settings] on the new course.
- Give a check mark in front of the service options that will be divided pakaikan. If you want to share all types of service use on the Internet, you can check all the options in front of the service.
- Press [OK] to save all the changes you made.
Hopefully useful to you, and please read carefully to know what useful, keep blogging
While in the other PC (client), you must set its IP in a network gateway and directed with his DNS to IP of PC connected to the Internet.