How to Cure Acne Naturally - Individuals who suffer from acne often have to deal with the shame and humiliation. It can often seem as if the only treatments for acne are harmful chemicals obtained by doctor's prescription. It affects the appearance of people and may jeopardize their self-esteem. For people who want to have perfect skin, free of grain, various methods of prevention can help significantly reduce the accumulation of bacteria and oil on the skin. This prevents mild to severe pimple outbreaks.
1. One of the simplest remedy acne or pimple is apply a little toothpaste on it. Do not use gel, it should be pasted. This will reduce most of the swelling and pain.
2. Wash areas of skin prone to pimples. Clean the area twice a day with a wash for acne counter or cream containing benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid. According Acne.com, benzoyl peroxide prevents pimples by killing the bacteria, while salicylic acid unclogs pores. Avoid buying acne creams washed with isopropyl alcohol or rubbing - to dry skin, making it to produce more oil.
3. The third tip on how to overcome acne is very simple but very difficult for many people to apply. And that is to stop smoking. Now, of course, if you do not smoke so it does not concern you and you can ignore this advice, but then if you listen to me. When you smoke a cigarette, the smoke stick to the skin and make your pores become blocked and damaged.
4. Create a paste from a small amount of baking soda and water. This will draw the dirt from the pores and absorb oil. This is the best when used on all skin fat, and even then, only be used three to four times a week. This need not be applied to the entire face either. Put some points on the site of the grains and leave the dough to sit for about an hour before rinsing. For more information about these natural treatments, visit nonfat cooking.
5. The orange peels have a wide range of applications of which one is to cure acne. Ground orange peel and mix with water to make a paste. Use it on the pimples and leave for at least an hour.
6. Clean the skin immediately after exercise fatigue. The higher speeds of movement of oil and sweat production in the skin, making it more prone to bacterial infections in the pores of the skin. Remove the application of a cream or acne wash face and clean thoroughly with a soft, nonabrasive cloth or brush.
7. Citrus is a very effective cleaner and is also a natural antibacterial and antimicrobial. By grinding the orange rind into a paste with a little water, you have a product that protects and cleans the skin. This can be applied every night before bedtime to have the greatest effect on acne.