More tips on how to remove pimples or blackheads - The blackhead is a type of acne, which appear dark or gray small dots in the pores of the skin. These are caused by excess fat accumulated in the pores, which is oxidized and this oxidation is what causes the black color. Blackheads tend to be stable structures, and often take a long time spontaneously cleaned since the release of the contents to the surface is very slow.
What causes. Many factors can affect the appearance of pimples, some can be:
- Changes in hormone levels in adolescents and some adults lead to increased production of skin oil
- Improper cleaning of the skin
- Pollution and high humidity in the environment
- The use of certain cosmetic products such as base, powder, eye shadow, etc and moisturizers that contain too much oil
- Excess dead skin cells that block pores
- Very oily skin
Treatment for pimples
Wash face twice daily with mild soap to control excessive skin oil. Do not wash your face more than twice as excessive washing can also be harmful to the skin. Remove makeup or other cosmetic products before going to sleep at night. These products, if used for prolonged periods, can be absorbed and block the pores of the skin. It is important to keep your face moisturized and clean. Drink water regularly, at least 8 glasses per day.
But of course, if your case is severe, be sure to consult a dermatologist, who better to advise him properly.
Here is a homemade way to remove blackheads and facial mask that helps keep the skin clean. You can also read about a tea that helps prevent pimples and acne.