TV channel transmit the wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton. Prince William and Kate Middleton Live on TV Schedule. Starting on the middle of this month (April 2011), There Will Be Some exclusive tv show about this Royal Wedding ..
All details of the marriage will be broadcast live by television networks. It will be a unique event, the biggest event to be held at the global level, Prince William and Kate Middleton will join his fiancee lives. So see the TV schedule below. As you know, Prince William and Kate Middleton wedding date is on April 29, 2011. Special programming throughout the week, Prince William and Kate Middleton Hours Live on TV ..
Prince William and Kate Middleton
Sunday, April 24: "Marry Divinity"
From 16:30 pm, Channel Divinity offers a collection of chapters from various series in which the marriage were the great protagonists Diego links with Eva Lucia and Raul in "Los Serrano" Dr. Burke and Cristina Yang on "Grey's Anatomy" links to Charlotte and Trey and Steve and Miranda on "Sex and the City" and the culmination, the miniseries "Felipe and Letizia."
Six documentaries in three days
Monday April 25
- "William and Kate, a history of commitment" (22:00 pm): a BBC production that focuses on the eight-year engagement between Prince William and Kate Middleton.
- "Wills and Kate, the wedding of the century" (23:00 pm) a documentary that traces the evolution of the contracting parties through previously unseen footage and other factors, such as studying their body language or the testimony of journalists and friends of the couple.
Tuesday, April 26
- "Royal Wedding of a lifetime: Kate's Gown of Renown" (22:00 pm): a report that addresses the transformation and evolution of the personal style of Kate Middleton.
- "Royal Wedding of a Lifetime: A Tale of Two Princesses" (23:00 pm): work that focuses on the parallels and differences between the lives of Kate Middleton and Princess of Wales.
Wednesday, April 27
- "Princess commoners" (22:00 pm): Telecinco documentary replenishment issue on Tuesday April 26 late night
- "Royal Wedding of a Lifetime: The Future King & Queen" (23:00 pm): a production that explores how the private lives of the spouses from the marriage, particularly that of Kate Middleton, who will have to adapt to a whole new life.